
Many people find compaionship from pets and describe the unconditional love they receive from their pets as the foundation of a unique bond. Tito and I also enjoy the unconditional love from all our pets, although we could do without Fangs actual expression of that love since it includes the occassional urine stream aimed at us, often when least expected. What I love most about my Berry Pebbles is how she makes me laugh. Take, for example, her "happy dance". When she is especially pleased and/or excited she spins in a circle and it NEVER fails to elicit a giggle from me. It makes me laugh to watch her spin in a circle and I find it hilarious to imagine the kind of happy world it would be if we all did a happy dance at the mere mention of going outside. So have a happy dance today and giggle away the gray....
No comments:
Post a Comment