Sunday, April 22, 2012

Occupational Hazard

One of my rats has developed a taste for human blood.  This is the second time he has gotten me and the third time he has sent someone to the occupational injury clinic.  Since I have the pleasure of being allergic to rats, my hand was pretty swollen.  I have worked with a lot of rats and never had one that is so aggressive with what seems like a taste for human flesh.  Still prefer rats to humans though.






5 comments:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Dang! I can't believe you didn't get stitches!

Rhubarb said...

They don't stitch up rat bites, have to leave them open so they can drain! GROSS!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Vomit. Now I know why those bitches won't feed your rats.

Rhubarb said...

Ha! That made me laugh...

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Oh good, because after I posted it I thought I should delete it in case it got you into trouble somehow.