Justin Goodwin stopped by for a quick visit. He was in town for the night and so we took in an Orioles game...it was so nice not to be the drunkest Goodwin in the room! For once, Tito wasn't coralling me! Justin proceeded to send texts to various family members and we tried to call some people but the only person who answered our drunken outreach was Nicole Goodwin...sister-in-law extraordinare. I am so glad she did because she reminded us that the Kentucky Derby was on the next day and we wouldn't have known since we live in a Tivo bubble. The cats took a liking to Justin and a good time was had by all.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember how much fun it is to drunk dial people, and imagined drunk texting must be equally enjoyable. Glad I could be there!
Post a Comment