One week and three days ago I fell down the stairs. Being the daughter of Linda Goodwin, I like to share my pain and so I took some photos! I don't really think the photos do the injury justice though. As I slid down the stairs on the front of my foot (my leg being pinned behind me and all) and came to a halt at the landing...all I could think about was Kerry Strug and her doing a vault on a broken ankle and then the American team won the gold medal...and it turned out she didn't even need to do the second vault on the broken ankle! But it inspired me to hobble out to the front of the building where Tito was picking me up. But I digress...here is what it looked like three days after the event:
And here is what it looks like 10 days after the event:
Even the top of my foot is black and blue!
1 comment:
Owww! I hope you're feeling better! I love your Strug Spirit.
Post a Comment