Friday, October 29, 2010

Bingo!

I have been super crazy busy.  I am teaching an on-line course this semester and at the moment I am creeping up on a grant deadline.  I have been working until 7 or 8 at night for the past couple of weeks and weekends.  Adding to the work overload, I need this Saturday off for the big Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.  Also, I can't neglect my little sister so last Friday night I took her to play Bingo! at a fundraising event for the Katie and Wil Brady Foundation.  It was basket bingo and we had a great time!!!  The best part is that she actually won!!!  The funniest part is that she won the "Save the TaTa's" basket!  It was full of breast cancer awareness and pink items!!  She was so excited and I was too.  When I took her home I was standing at the bottom of the stairs as she knocked on the front door of her apartment.  When her mom opened the front door Destiny screamed at the top of her lungs "I WON AT BINGO!" as she is holding all this breast cancer awareness stuff.  It was hilarious.  I don't want to post a pic of Destiny on the internets because she isn't my kid so I blurred her face out...so you can see the loot she won!

1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

That's awesome that she won! And it's also very funny that you managed to debauch her without even trying!