Myself and three of my colleagues...Drs. Weerts, Duke, and Davis decided to play hooky yesterday and attend a 12:30pm Orioles game. I took a lot of shit for telling the boss what we were doing...I thought she might wonder where the hell I went...but as it turns out...none of us are very good at playing hooky because we were in every 9th or 10th camera shot!@! Fucking hilarious!!!! Tito tivo'd the game and so I started fast-forwarding through it to show him the highlights...Luke Scott hit a grand slam AND the game ended on an out thrown from left field to our beloved new catcher Matt Weiters at home plate when Seattle's tying run was on 3rd base!!! It was very exciting...but as I was fast-forwarding I noticed we were in the camera shot of the pitcher!!! So much for leaving work on the sly!

I am wearing a bright orange shirt...of course!


Ok, we aren't in this shot but he hit a fucking GRAND SLAM! Wahoo! It was exciting.
1 comment:
You chose a good day to play hooky!
Post a Comment