Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Whew! TGIF!!!! I finally got a paper submitted today that I have been working on for over a year and a half! Yep, about a year and a half ago I sent the first draft around to all the authors (5 of us) and it then took over a year for everyone to come to an agreement on how the data would be presented. I was mostly stuck in the middle of two very stubborn, very head strong, very intelligent women who, frankly, I think just wanted to "win" the arguement over each other. It was quite the power struggle. Let me repeat myself...whew!!!!

Tito and I really want to make a day trip up to the New Jersey Grounds for Sculpture but I think there is a bi-annual trip to Costco in our future tomorrow instead.

1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

YAAAAY!!! I love powerful women. Being in the middle you must be most powerful, like the keystone.