We think Buffy TVS may be experiencing some issues with the introduction of Spike to the family....Buffy is no longer the baby and she may be a bit pissed off about it. But...we understand and have tried to be extra attentive to Buffy. One place she loves to sleep is curled up in a ball on a red towel on top of BP's kennel (the towel was used to dry
BP's feet on wet/muddy days before Buffy claimed it as her own). We decided to get an actual cat bed and place it on top of the red towel for Buffy to enjoy. This resulted in her no longer curling up on top of the kennel. So we moved the cat bed to behind the red towel and here is the result.....silly
sphynx!

2 comments:
How sweet! I like how Buffy's tail is in a curly-q.
All the photos are very cute. Can't wait to meet the new cats--both for the first time. Grandma loves your photos and kept asking me if I had looked yet or not! Of course she said, I'm not knitting hats for little critters! Then laughed.......
Post a Comment