Monday, July 27, 2009

And Spike makes FIVE!!!!

Tito and I are now the proud parents of Spike....a little girl sphynx kitty we adopted this past weekend. We just couldn't resist. Buffy the Vampire Slayer needs a playmate...ok that is part of the rationalization. Also part of the rationalization...the "care" of two cats is basically the same as the "care" for one cat right??? Spike is the vampire boyfriend/frenemy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is a bad-ass name for a bad-ass bitch!!!
Isn't she adorable? Ok, I know some think the hairless kitties are ugly but we can at least agree that they are so ugly they wrap around and end up back at cute right?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer takes a cautious glance at the new arrival. She did a lot of hissing the first few hours.
Discovering the endless entertainment that are the chins.
Buffy stopped hissing at Spike and started inching closer and closer to check her out. I guess she figured she was here to stay when she was still there the next morning.



Friends at last....Spike gets a bath from Buffy.






1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Oh I am so excited! Congratulations, she's a cutie!!!