For the last month or so I have been giving Fang and Tater colorful chew sticks as treats. They love to chew more than just about anything. The sticks start out about 4 inches long with the thickness of probably a pencil. At first I would put them in their new hammock to entice them into it....but after they started to use the hammock I was just giving them the colorful sticks occasionally as treats. We would always find pieces of the sticks outside their cage in the mornings but I didn't think much about it....there is some hay, bedding and random chewed-up wood outside their cage every morning. Then...one day I stepped on a piece of colorful stick and it pierced my skin and made me bleed! It was then that I realized Fang was manufacturing weapons of mass destruction. I am not exactly sure who her target is...Buffy? Me? Tito? Berry Pebbles? My best guess is that she has an equal amount of contempt for each of us. I did finally catch a picture of her mid-manufacturing of her weapon...she is crafty!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It makes me think of a shiv. Does she have any tats?
Post a Comment